- Please avoid contact with moisture for all jewellery, unless otherwise stated.
- Be sure not to spray perfumes or apply lotions after putting on jewellery.
- Remove jewellery before exercise and going to bed.
- We recommend keeping your jewellery as dry as possible as this will help prolong the longevity of your pieces, and retain their colour and shine.
How to clean your Onushshar jewellery:
- Gently use a clean cloth to wipe off any residue. The use of a dry toothbrush is also useful in removing dirt off jewellery with intricate details.
How to store your Onushshar jewellery:
Jewellery should be stored away from direct sunlight, heat and humidity.
It can be stored in a plastic zip lock bag like the one that comes with your order.
Please note that proper storage can prolong the shine and condition of most jewellery, but tarnishing will still occur over time.
All metal will eventually tarnish over time. The speed at which the shine of the jewellery fades will depend on multiple factors, including (and not limited to) the chemical level of your skincare products, level of perspiration, and even your natural skin PH. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you pay special attention to the care of your Onushshar jewellery.